Things to think about
before you buy...
If you are refacing or replacing your kitchen some companies may be stretching
1. Do the other companies have a showroom to see first hand, all materials, or
do they bring it to your home & use gimmicks to make you buy
2. Do they have a CABINET SHOP and build solid wood
cabinets to size in up to date stain exteriors and maintenance
or do they use particle board stock cabinets?
3. Has the company been in business 28 years, with
4. Can they Install 2 to 7 days with a finished product
Refacing or New
5. Will they have the best price and quality, we offer Area's Best Price And
Quality. Factory rebates up to $1000.00 *** 40% off Quartz or
Kitchens By Dial can answer YES!
to all of these questions. The oldest tenure kitchen Co. at the Pgh. Home and